- Capacity: 1002Wh (21.6V, 46.4Ah)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Lifecycle: 500 cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection
- AC Output: 110VAC, 60Hz, 1000W (2000W Surge)
- USB-A Output: 5V, 2.4A
- Quick Charge 3.0 Output:
- 5-6.5V, 3A / 6.5-9V, 3A / 9-12V, 1.5A
- USB-C Output: 5V, 9V, 12V up to 3A
- Car Output: 12V, 10A
- DC Input: 12V-30V (163W Max)
- AC Adapter: 7 Hours
- 12V Car Adaptor: 14 Hours
- Two SolarSaga 100W Solar Panels: 8 Hours
- Weight: 22.04 lbs (10 kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 13.1 x 9.2 x 11.1 in (33.3 x 23.3 x 28.3 cm)
- Operating Usage Temperature: 14-104F (-10-40℃)
- Certification: CEC, DOE, FCC, QC3.0, ROHS, CA Prop 65
- Warranty: 24 Months
View and Download
Frequently Asked Questions
What devices can Explorer 1000 power?
- Please note that the AC output ports can only charge/power devices that operate at less than 1000-Watts, besides, the whole wattage should be under 1000 watts as well . Once exceeding, the Explorer 1000 will shut off automatically. Please refer to your device specification before purchase.
How to know the working times for my device?
- Working time = 1002Wh* 0.85 / operating wattage of your device
- For reference, assuming power consumption of your device is 60W (might be a box fan), working time will be 1002Wh*0.85/60w=14.2hrs (rough calculated) .
- Please note: actual power consumption varies from different usages, please consult Jackery for better purchase decision.
What is the maximum watts of solar panels can be used to charge Explorer 1000? Also how long will it take to recharge from a fully discharge battery?
- The maximum input wattage of Explorer 1000 is 126W(12~30V,7.5~8.33A ). As for recharging time, it depends on which panel you are using and weather conditions, for example, the Explorer 1000 can be quickly recharged within 8 hours by connecting two SolarSaga 100W solar panels together with an adapter cable. If connecting only one single panel, the approximate recharging time is 17 hours. Recharging time may varies from different location, temperature, weather etc, the actual time may be different.
Is the Explorer 1000 power station waterproof?
- The Explorer 1000 is not waterproof. Please do not store them in humid environment for longtime.
Can the Explorer 1000 be charged while using?
- Yes, you can use the Explorer 1000 to charge devices, while it's being re-charged at the same time.
Order a Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station G1000A1000AH today from SolarParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Jackery Portable Power Stations. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!